March 15, 2020 | « back

COVID-19 Statement

James here. I’ve had so many messages urging me to announce a decision regarding our upcoming Canadian tour. We were so looking forward to the tour, it breaks my heart to call it off. But that’s what we must do. All the medical information suggests that small and large gatherings may well put people at risk. That is the last thing we would ever want to do. I hope we can reschedule for the not-too-distant future. We will have an announcement tomorrow about how you can obtain a refund if you purchased a ticket to one of our Canadian concerts.