Mail For James
How to get a signed item by me in the time of COVID
I am happy to sign up to 5 items that you can send to the address below. It may take some weeks (or months if we consider touring) but I will get them
back to you.
Please follow the guidelines below and send your items to this address:
JT Fan Mail
180 Elm St, Suite I #236
Pittsfield, MA 01201
1. This piece of paper has a handwritten tracking number. Please send this paper with your items to the address above. The tracking number is non transferable so please do not share with others. Only items associated with your tracking number will be signed.
2. FIRST THING TO DO: We need your email address, tracking number and phone number before items can be signed and returned. Please send an email to: [email protected] with your name, email address, tracking number and phone number.
3. Please include a return label with your name and address.
4. Please do not send cash.
5. Please do not send guitars or pick guards or blank cards or paper: these cannot be signed.
6. You can send: photographs, CD covers, LP covers, first day issue stamped envelopes. Please do NOT include actual CDs and LPs just the covers.
7. Items will be signed and returned to you as soon as physically possible. Please be patient the process could take some weeks or months after tour but they will be returned.
8. My staff and I cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged items in the shipping and packaging process therefore please do not send items to this address that have sentimental value or are irreplaceable.